This privacy statement applies to the processing of your personal data by Puissance.com during all interactions with us, for example when you visit our website, use our services, subscribe to our newsletters, contact our employees, etc.
Puissance.com takes your privacy seriously. It processes the personal data obtained in accordance with the principles governing the processing of personal data and the obligations imposed by European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, either “the General Data Protection Regulation” (“GDPR”) or “General Data Protection Regulation” (“GDPR”).
For example, Puissance.com generates the personal data obtained taking into account the principles with which all data processing must comply, in particular
a) The personal data is processed in a manner that is lawful, fair and transparent with regard to the data subject ('lawfulness, fairness and transparency');
b) The personal data is only collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Puissance.com will not further process it in a manner incompatible with those purposes (“purpose limitation”);
c) Personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed ('minimum data processing');
d) The personal data must be correct and updated if necessary. Puissance.com takes all reasonable steps to promptly erase or correct personal data that is incorrect for the purposes for which it is processed (“accuracy”);
Which personal data is stored?
Personal data is defined as data relating to an identifiable person. This data is passed on to us when you fill in a form on the website, for example, using our products and services, or an application on this website. All data we collect can be combined to better tailor our offers and services to your personal needs.
Our website collects the following personal data
When filling in the contact form:
- Name, company name, business address, email address and telephone number
When filling in an order document on the web shop:
- Name, company name, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number
During other interactions in which information is exchanged (consultations by telephone, e-mail, at the office, etc.), we only collect personal data that is necessary for the execution of the agreement.
Who is responsible for this data?
BV Puissance.com, with registered office at Groenhof 42 in 2920 Kalmthout, and registered with the KBO under number 0663.794.853 Puissance.com BV is responsible for the processing of your personal data. The following person has been appointed within our company to ensure this data protection:
T +32 473 898833
How are this data protected?
We do everything we can to protect your personal data and privacy, both in our offices, on our network and on the move. Our employees are trained to handle confidential data with great care. Extra measures are also taken for extra sensitive data.
- Security with robust passwords that are only used in one or a few specific applications
- Sending the form data via HTTPS
- Robust, updated firewalls at both our offices and the hosting providers
- Solid, updated servers at both our offices and the hosting providers
- Intrusion detection software on the firewalls
- Only a limited number of employees have access to your personal information, only those who need this information to perform their duties properly
- Recent hardware with updated firmware
- Physically secured office with alarm system
- No third-party access without management presence
What if data is leaked?
If a data leak occurs with unfavorable consequences for your personal data, you will be personally notified - in the circumstances provided for by law - up to 72 hours after this is known to us.
How is this data stored?
This data is stored on:
The limited requested information is kept on the computer of the company, which is located at the company's registered office. Only the CEO of the company, Luc Vermeiren, has access to the database consisting of people and companies who filled in the contact form, placed an order on the webshop, the members of the Puissance Business Club and a list of advertisers.
The website provider's servers
- The data centers are physically located in Brussels
- The hosting provider is the only one in Belgium with the ISO 27001: 2013 standard, which originated from the English "Code of Practice for Information Security Management (BS7799), refers to a management system especially for information security (Information Security Management System ISMS) and specifies how you can demonstrably manage security risks As an ISMS, the ISO 27001: 2013 standard specifies that you define a scope and policy, perform a risk analysis, select measures for the identified risks, implement and manage them (allocate resources) and finally the foregoing. monitors and reviews (cyclically).
Where is this data stored?
The data centers are physically located in Brussels. Our internal systems are located in Kalmthout, at the company's registered office.
How long is this data stored?
This data is stored indefinitely.
What is this data used for?
This data is currently not used for the long term, only to contact you in relation to your question or order. Business Club members are on a mailing list to be notified of benefits associated with their membership and Business Club activities.
In principle, the personal data processed by us are not accessible to third parties and are only used internally. Nevertheless, company name appeals to third parties for certain (technical) services, such as web hosting, organizing mailing campaigns, the use of specific software, cloud computing, ITC support in which context these third parties have access to your personal data. Company name has separate processing agreements with each of these service providers that process the data for company name.
The answer to this question should include the following:
- For what purposes are the personal data intended, and on what grounds for admission are your personal data processed
- Who receives your personal data
- Are your data transferred to a third country outside the European Economic Area?
Are cookies also stored?
Identification cookies are used to identify visitors to use the management application to edit the website. Functional cookies are used to make that management application work properly (where are you, what are you doing) but can only be used by administrators.
Analytical cookies ensure that we can analyse our website. This tells us how many visitors come to our site, how long they stayed, what they clicked on, which parts are popular, etc. We can also see what problems visitors have. This way we can improve our website.
We also rely on third-party cookies such as Google Analytics for this. The information generated about your usage behaviour on our websites is collected and transferred to and by Google, where it is stored on servers in the United States. If you prefer, you can reject our cookies when you visit. Furthermore, you can disable or delete all installed cookies from your computer or mobile terminal at any time via the settings of your browser (usually under "Help" or "Internet options").
Each browser type has its own way of managing cookies. The information can be found on the website of the browser you are using. Keep in mind that changing the settings can cause the website to stop working properly.
How can I request, edit or delete my data?
If you want to reach us to adjust personal data, you can do this at our office, in writing, by telephone or via social media. All general contact information can be found here: www.puissance.com/contact. You can also contact our DPO.